Terms & Conditions
Bridget King Jewelry provides this website bridgetkingjewelry.com (the “site”) as a service to its customers.
The following basic rules govern your use of the site (the “Agreement”). By accessing and using the site, the following Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification, are accepted.
- The materials displayed on the site may not be downloaded other than for non-commercial, personal use only and then only provided that the copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials are retained. The content of the site may be changed, removed, deleted or added to at our discretion. The content of the site may not be distributed, modified, published, used for the creation of derivative works, or exploited in any other way without written permission from Bridget King Jewelry. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use.
- Bridget King Jewelry makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy or completeness of this site or any sites linked to this site or to the status or correctness of such links. Bridget King Jewelry will not be liable for any damages, problems or difficulties, consequential or otherwise, arising out of access to, or use of, the contents of the site or any other linked site.
- Occasionally there may be information on bridgetkingjewelry.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Prices, information, pictures and content are subject to change without notice. We apologize for any in convenience this may cause.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, designs, icons, photographs, written and other materials that are part of this site are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or liensed by Bridget King Jewelry. The site as a whole is protected by copyright and other trademarks appearing at this site are the trademarks of Bridget King Jewelry and bridgetkingjewelry.com.
- The colors of our products are represented, to the best of our efforts, accurately. However, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary considerably. As a result, there may be variations between the colors displayed on your monitor and the actual color of the items you are buying, especially gems which naturally vary in shape, size and color.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bridget King Jewelry, its officers, employees, agents, suppliers, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of this site.